BOMI Group acknowledges the environmental issue and for this reason wants to gradually improve its protection of the environment at corporate level. Regularly reviews its environmental risks.
It minimizes pollution to the environment while reducing natural resource consumption in accordance with legal regulations.
It fulfills all its responsibilities to leave a cleaner environment for future generations.
It makes all these processes sustainable with ISO 14001 applications.
BOMI Group is committed to gradually plan to implement and comply with all the safety principles and procedures required by National and International regulations in defense of Health Safety & Environment (from now on “HSE”).
It accepts the ISO 45001 standard as a guide when carrying out these studies.
The ELT (Executive Leadership Team) and GLT (Global Leadership Team) ensure:
• That Partners of BOMI Group, commits to gradually plan to respect and comply with the regulatory requirements on HSE;
• Continual improvement of processes with reporting and analysis (raise efficiency and do not produce or produce less waste), equipment and furniture (avoid waste of resources, substitutions, select accurately suppliers) and installations (perform inspections, maintenance, signalize and care about hygiene);
• Health protection and safety of the personnel working for Bomi also through activities of information and training;
• Pollution prevention;
• Less use of resources such as water, electricity, fuel;
• Reuse resources where possible;
• Recycling of waste and less pollution;
• Reducing work-related injuries, accidents, falls and occupational diseases by providing a safe and healthy working environment;
• Reducing OHS and environmental risks and eliminating damages;
• Consultation and participation of all employees, including employee representatives;
• Comply with regulatory requirements by providing resources and applying the Best Practices and latest available technical and technological solutions to reach these goals.