With 40 warehouses worldwide offering 185,000 m² of dedicated storage space, Bomi Group is able to guarantee the best warehousing conditions for any healthcare product at authorised, secure and controlled sites in accordance with regulations and best practices.
The Bomi Group offers:
- Ambient temperature warehousing
- Temperature-controlled and/or refrigerated warehousing
- Dedicated areas for spare parts managemant and repair shops
- Management of large equipment and apparatus
- Management of biological and hazardous materials in compliance with the ADR rules
Bomi Group also offers authorised warehouses for the storage and transportation of chemical reagents, pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements and biohazardous material, customs clearance warehouses and regional distribution centres as well as in-house services for supply chain management delivered directly within our clients’ facilities.
Our warehouse staff receive comprehensive training and take regular refresher courses, which are monitored by the Quality department. The constant attention to people has led Bomi Group to obtain the OHSAS : 18001 certification in 2012.