General Description Of Responsibilities
Analyze and define work methods and processes, study times and parameters, map the flow of activities and identify failures, in order to establish problem-solving strategies and propose the continuous improvement of processes using dynamic and creative methodologies that promote the optimization of processes and generation of value in the logistics chain.
- Develop a strategic-tactical plan for continuous improvement through the PHVA cycle.
- Establish continuous improvement methodologies that allow the analysis, improvement, implementation and evaluation of logistics processes.
- Develop and lead projects aimed at greater productivity.
- Organize the relevant areas involved in the processes and generate mechanisms for interaction, participation, monitoring and control of the projects.
- Educate and train the necessary personnel for the changes to be effective.
- Contribute to the company’s business culture with continuous improvement mechanisms.
- Prepare monthly reports evidencing the changes, improvements or problems established in the different accounts.
Mandatory Job Requirements
- Studies completed or in progress in INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, LOGISTICS.
- Skills or specific knowledge in:
– Advanced Excel
– WMS Management
– Projects management.
– Warehouse and transport management.
– Process management.
– Continuous improvement methodologies
Bomi Group abides by the private and data-protection regulations applicable in each country; it does not discriminate on the basis of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical creed, union affiliation, sex life or orientation, in the selection of employees or associates. This notice is directed to candidates of either sex.