For our warehouse in Itajaí/SC., Brazil, we are looking for a brilliant Logistics Project Specialist to be included with a permanent contract within the Operations Excellence & PMO function.
The resource will develop logistics projects, meeting the needs of the requesters and will carry out analysis and development of technical solutions consistent with business strategies.
- Survey customer needs and develop technical solutions
- Prepare and present proposals according to the client’s needs
- Calculate headcount demand, allocations and definition of the system for managing the stock to be used, analyzing and preparing the appropriate costs
- Conduct the drawings of proposals in AutoCAD
- Manage delivery schedule and direct the appropriate Followups with the relevant areas
- Complete higher education
- Advanced Office Package (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Advanced English
- Team work
- Ability to operate in an organized way and to manage priorities and deadlines
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Communication and relational skills
More details on the economic offer will be disclosed during the job interview.
Please attach an updated copy of your Curriculum vitae. Applications without this document will not be considered.
Bomi Group, her ülkede yürürlükte olan gizlilik ve verilerin korunması kurallarına uygun hareket eder ve adayların ırksal veya etnik köken, siyasi görüş, dini veya felsefi inanç, sendika üyeliği, cinsel yaşam veya cinsel yönelimine dayalı ayrım yapmaz. Duyuru her iki cinsiyetteki adaylara yöneliktir.