General Description Of Responsibilities
For our headquarters in Spino d’Adda (CR), we are looking for a motivated Finance and Accounting team member with a permanent contract to support finance and accounting processes in our global European/Latin American businesses.
In this role, the candidate will collaborate with finance and operations of various business functions in the execution of the monthly financial statement close under US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. The candidate must be able to understand business priorities and translate into concrete actions to support the company in its rapid financial growth, and recent acquisition by UPS. The candidate acts as a link between company finance teams in the region, various local functions, and UPS Healthcare finance to assess accounting close needs in areas such as close tasks, journal entry preparation, intercompany eliminations, leases, and other US-GAAP processes and accounting topics.
We are looking for finance professionals who have the ability to think out of the box, anticipate needs, diagnose problems, identify and guide appropriate and valuable proposals with a digital mindset, collaborating through a matrix organization in order to build and deliver results in a context of strong transformation and organic growth.
Become part of a team where you can:
- Help manage monthly financial close project plans to ensure completion of all required tasks and address risk appropriately
- Perform procedures in the company’s internal accounting and finance policies and procedures manual, ensure accounting personnel in other parts of the company have access to and understand current UPS accounting and finance policies
- Work cross-functionally throughout global accounting teams’ monthly processes to ensure financial statement accuracy and submission in the Oracle consolidation system
- Provide transition support for journal entry accounting preparation from UPS Corporate to interim process and medium-term process on all other ledgers/companies in the region
- Maintain account mapping from local ledgers to Oracle cloud and update, simplify as possible
- Prepare or review account reconciliations as required by accounting policy
- Provides updates to management for project status and accounting impacts associated with transactions
- Identifies and prepares US-GAAP and local required accounting entries for direct posting
- Maintain desk-top procedures for general usage going forward including monthly entry, reversal of any prior month estimates, current month estimates, journal control log, closing checklists, supporting data collection, and other tasks as required
- Perform a system-to-system reconciliation of local ledgers to Oracle after month-end close with appropriate follow-up to ensure temporary differences of items are resolved and the two ledgers remain in sync.
Be primarily responsible for maintaining key processes related to accounting submission of monthly financial statement packages and variance analysis of results
Mandatory Job Requirements
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related sectors
- 3-5 years of experience in a role of accounting or finance generalist or business partner in multinational contexts
- Knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS accounting requirements
- Experience in monthly financial closes
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365, Excel, and data analysis
- Oracle or other large accounting enterprise system
- Experience with internal controls, financial checks and balances and processes
- Experience with financial data analysis
- Knowledge of English, written and spoken
- General Knowledge of a second language
- Experience working at a publicly traded Company
- Knowledge of the Supply chain and Logistics sector
- Strong interpersonal aptitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Data analysis skills, proactivity and attention to detail
- Results-oriented and digital mindset
- Willingness to periodically travel throughout Europe as business needs require
More details on the contractual offer will be disclosed during the job interview. The role involves a hybrid workplace: both in the office and remotely.
Please attach an updated copy of your Curriculum vitae. Applications without this document will not be considered.
Bomi Group, her ülkede yürürlükte olan gizlilik ve verilerin korunması kurallarına uygun hareket eder ve adayların ırksal veya etnik köken, siyasi görüş, dini veya felsefi inanç, sendika üyeliği, cinsel yaşam veya cinsel yönelimine dayalı ayrım yapmaz. Duyuru her iki cinsiyetteki adaylara yöneliktir.