General Description Of Responsibilities
For our Headquarters in Spino d’Adda (CR), Italy, we are looking for a motivated Finance and Accounting manager with a permanent contract to support finance and accounting processes in our global businesses.
In this role the candidate will collaborate within finance and operations of various business functions in execution of the financial related projects to drive change, efficiency, and compliance with policies and procedures. The candidate must be able to understand business priorities and translate into concrete actions to support the company in its rapid financial growth, and recent acquisition by UPS. The candidate acts as a link between company finance teams in the region, our corporate finance, and UPS Healthcare finance to assess needs in areas such as finance change and complex project management, enhancing reporting, customer and site level profitability analysis, and other project management finance integration tasks as needed.
We are looking for finance professionals who have the ability to think out of the box, anticipate needs, diagnose problems, identify and guide appropriate and valuable proposals with a digital mindset, collaborating through a matrix organization in order to build and deliver results in a context of strong transformation and organic growth.
Become part of a team where you can:
- Manage projects that make and have a high financial impact and visibility to the organization.
- Evaluation of finance data and reporting inputs from manual or automated processes and determine where enhancements or changes are necessary to a process and determining where processes must be changed or reconfigured to gather this data for enhanced management reporting of customer and product line or other standardization.
- Working with business partners to determine most efficient ways to provide data into finance systems. For example, invoicing flow to customers, product offerings, cost center data for vendors, and mapping of employee and external labor to cost centers.
- Partner with and train business operations on process change management of data input or mapping from transportation or warehouse management systems to Oracle.
- Review processes for potential automation paths and source feeds. Help design processes with stakeholders to change (emails, excel, operational systems) to provide to upstream finance Oracle inputs.
- Document and maintain execution of “RACI” of key Responsibilities, Accountable touchpoints, and Consult / Inform stakeholders of necessary change management projects
- Evaluate procedures in company’s internal accounting and finance policies and procedures manual, ensure accounting personnel in other parts of company have access to and understand current UPS accounting and finance policies
- Provides updates to senior and region management for project status and accounting impacts associated with transactions
Mandatory Job Requirements
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related sectors
- 8-10 years of experience in a role of accounting or finance generalist or business partner in multinational contexts
- Experience as a liaison with IT and Finance and Accounting departments
- Experience building business requirement proposals and documentation for IT intake
- Strong Knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of general accounting and finance requirements
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365, Excel, data analysis
- Oracle or other large accounting enterprise system
- Experience with internal controls, financial checks and balances and processes
- Experience with financial data analysis and process mapping
- Experience in monthly financial closes
- General Knowledge of a second language
- Experience working at a publicly traded Company
- Knowledge of the Supply chain and Logistics sector
- Strong interpersonal aptitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Data analysis skills, proactivity and attention to detail
- Results-oriented and digital mindset
- Willingness to periodically travel throughout Europe as business needs require
More details on the contractual offer will be disclosed during the job interview. The role involves a hybrid workplace: both in the office and remotely.
Please attach an updated copy of your Curriculum vitae. Applications without this document will not be considered.
Bomi Group, her ülkede yürürlükte olan gizlilik ve verilerin korunması kurallarına uygun hareket eder ve adayların ırksal veya etnik köken, siyasi görüş, dini veya felsefi inanç, sendika üyeliği, cinsel yaşam veya cinsel yönelimine dayalı ayrım yapmaz. Duyuru her iki cinsiyetteki adaylara yöneliktir.