For our warehouse in Torino (TO), ITALY, we are looking for a brilliant Customer Service Operator Intern to be included with a internship contract within the Transport Business Unit.
- Management of communication flows with customers and couriers
- Insert orders in the transport management system
- Office procedures, inventory and goods entry procedures
- Management of stocks and returns
- Resolution of problems and complaints
- High school diploma
- Good knowledge of English (level B1)
- Familiarity with the main IT supports and knowledge of the MS Office package, mainly Excel
- Knowledge of transport management systems (AS 400, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Previous experience in companies operating in the Logistics and Transport sectors in similar position
- Team work
- Ability to operate in an organized way and to manage priorities and deadlines
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Communication and relational skills
- Focus on the customer
More details on the economic offer will be disclosed during the job interview.
Please attach an updated copy of your Curriculum vitae. Applications without this document will not be considered.
Bomi Group, her ülkede yürürlükte olan gizlilik ve verilerin korunması kurallarına uygun hareket eder ve adayların ırksal veya etnik köken, siyasi görüş, dini veya felsefi inanç, sendika üyeliği, cinsel yaşam veya cinsel yönelimine dayalı ayrım yapmaz. Duyuru her iki cinsiyetteki adaylara yöneliktir.