For our branch in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, we are looking for a brilliant and motivated People & Culture Business Partner to be included in our Team with a permanent contract to support all HR processes in the Benelux & UK countries.
In this role the candidate will collaborate with the Leaders of the various functions in the execution of initiatives aimed at people. The candidate must be able to understand the business priorities and translate them into concrete actions related to the people that thus support the company in its rapid growth. The BP acts as a link between the company and the various functions to assess HR needs in areas such as performance management, payroll, compensation & benefits, career plans, talent management, employee relations and engagement.
We are looking for HR professionals who have the ability to think out of the box, anticipate needs, diagnose problems, identify and guide appropriate and valuable proposals with a digital mindset, collaborating through a matrix organization in order to build and deliver results in a context of strong transformation and organic growth.
Become part of a team where you can:
- Collaborate with the leaders of the Benelux and UK countries to translate strategic objectives into concrete actions aimed at people
- Implement corporate guidelines and integrate the global processes of the People & Culture function, ensuring compliance at the local level
- Acting as a Business Partner, strategic solution Provider and Advisor for Leaders. Support managers by providing valuable input and skills on hiring processes (contracts, documentation), labor law, human resources policies, salaries, benefits, payroll, etc.
- Collaborate with Leaders to identify business needs in line with business plans and team growth (structure, costs) while also guiding the Talent Acquisition process: designing JDs, understanding current markets, conducting interviews, managing offer letters, etc.
- Ensure the Performance Review process with high quality discussions and manage the career and development path for key roles in the company
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, monitor employee engagement and retention activities
- Be responsible for maintaining key processes related to people: Performance Management review, Salary review, Talent review, etc. reporting to the Global P&C Team
- Manage relations with employees, industrial relations and disciplinary actions.
- Master’s Degree in Law, Economics, Human Resources or related sectors
- At least 3 years of experience in a role of HR Generalist or Business Partner in multinational contexts
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, written and spoken (level C1)
- Good knowledge of labor law in The Netherlands and Belgium
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365, mainly Excel
- Postgraduate or Master in HR or related topics (eg. Digital Transformation, Digital HR)
- Good knowledge of labor law in UK
- Knowledge of a second language
- Knowledge of the Supply chain and Logistics sector
- Strong interpersonal aptitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Data analysis skills, proactivity and attention to detail
- Results-oriented and digital mindset
- Willingness to travel throughout The Netherlands, Belgium and UK.
More details on the contractual offer will be disclosed during the job interview. The role involves a hybrid workplace: both in the office and remotely.
Please attach an updated copy of your Curriculum vitae. Applications without this document will not be considered.
Bomi Group respecte la réglementation en matière de confidentialité et de protection des données applicable à chaque État et ne fait aucune discrimination fondée sur l’origine raciale ou ethnique, les opinions politiques, les convictions religieuses ou philosophiques, l’appartenance à un syndicat, la vie sexuelle ou l’orientation sexuelle dans le choix des candidats. L’annonce s’adresse à des candidats des deux sexes.