General Description Of Responsibilities
Ensure the proper relationship and improvement of the customer experience. Ensure excellent communication, the daily procedures of the operation, indicators, reports and the management of complaints and claims.
Fulfill the service promises established in time, mode and quality in relation to the contractual commitments with the clients, ensuring the standardization and compliance of the team in charge.
- Generate strategies to achieve compliance with the established indicators with clients, effectively and efficiently monitoring them.
- Guarantee the measurement of the established KPIs according to the contractual points between the clients and Bomi.
- Lead the investigation of complaints. Standardize the response and control of the information in “Boclaims” until the generation of corrective, preventive and continuous improvement actions.
- -Establish strategies to improve the customer service experience focused on optimizing response times, providing effective solutions and service improvement proposals for Bomi customers
- Monitor the Key Account and Customer Service in terms of receiving orders and customer requests
Mandatory Job Requirements
- Professional graduate in industrial engineering, business administration and/or logistics foreign is required.
- 03 years of experience in customer service management, logistics operations management, preferably in logistics companies in the health sector, medicines, medical devices, diagnostic reagents and others.
- Excellent people skills and concerted focus on superior customer service
- Excellent communicative skills, including reading, writing, and public speaking/presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, adjust to changing priorities, and complete work on-time
- Demonstrated ability to handle pressure and be successful in stressful situations
Bomi Group abides by the private and data-protection regulations applicable in each country; it does not discriminate on the basis of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical creed, union affiliation, sex life or orientation, in the selection of employees or associates. This notice is directed to candidates of either sex.